Sunday, November 1, 2009

Visual Bookshelf

Oops, I kinda let Thing #29: Book-Based Social Networks slip by me. I did sign up for Visual Bookshelf on Facebook, but so far I've only added five books (and they were from the same series, so they really should only count as one). I just never had time to really get into it this month, and I had trouble working up enthusiasm because this thing seemed like a combination of two things I'd already done, LibraryThing and Facebook.

I might go back later and try to fill out my Visual Bookshelf. I'm more likely to use it than LibraryThing, because it's integrated into Facebook, so it's in a place I already go instead of another site I have to remember to visit. But since October is over, I'm afraid I flubbed this lesson.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Hey - no obligation to do each "Thing" so I wouldn't say you "flubbed" this lesson. Plus, you got to go to the Unconference and NLA/NEMA! That's some good CE!